Make A Claim It's Really Simple

Claim Centre -

Help with Making Motor Claims

What should I do if I am involved in an accident?

1. If you are involved in an accident with another party, you must exchange details with them, including your name, address, registration number, and insurance company.
2. Depending on the severity of the accident, please contact the nearest police station immediately. Remember to record the Police officer’s name, badge number and the station he/she is assigned to.
3. Give our Claims Department a call or have your insurance representative call and follow this up by coming into our office immediately after (accompanied by the driver, should you not be) to complete the motor accident report or log on to our website and down-load our Motor Claim Form. Complete same and forward it to our office. Please note that both the insured and the driver, must sign the claim form.
4. Obtain details such as the name and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
5. If your vehicle is damaged but can still be driven, you may take it to a repairer of your choice to obtain an estimate.
6. If your vehicle cannot be driven and you have our 24-hour roadside assistance package, kindly call to arrange for collection to repairer. Alternatively, you can contact a garage of your choice and ask them to collect it.
· Do not admit liability even if you think you are at fault.
· Do not suggest to a third party that they will automatically receive compensation.
A surveyor will be assigned to your claim who will confirm the extent of damage and relation to the loss.

Why do I have to complete a Claim Form?

Completing a Claim Form means we would not have to ask so many questions about your claim. It will also help us deal with your claim more quickly. Here are some important points to remember:

  • Report claims to us promptly.
  • Write the date of your loss and provide details of the incident.
  • Give details of any witnesses
  • Provide details of approximate costs together with supporting documentation/estimates.

This will help us to recover money for your vehicle damage claim, in the event that the third party is liable for the damage.