Payment Refund Policy
If you make a payment online and require a refund, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- A request must be made within five (5) business days of making the online payment.
- To make a request for a refund you must notify us in one of two ways:
- by submitting a written letter requesting a refund to one of our offices in the country in which your policy is/will be issued. Your letter should be addressed to Credit and Collections Department, OR
- Your refund, once approved by us, will be processed within two (2) business days.
- All refunds will be made to the credit card from which the original payment was made. If this cannot be done for reasons beyond the control of Sun General Insurance Inc., a cheque will be made out to the cardholder. Cheques will take two (2) business days to be processed.
- Cash refunds are not available for online payments.
- Refund payments may be subject to special terms and conditions if there has been a claim. Please check the Cancellation Policy on your Policy or contact us for more details.
- Refunds will be made in the same currency that the original payment was made.
- This Refund Policy only applies to online payments made via www.sungeneral.net.